AniCount – Counter Animation Effects
AniCount is a widget for Adobe Muse, which gives your projects a great number counter animated. It is ideal to inform site visitors about: statistics, number of work performed, number of satisfied customers and the number of awards won, among others. The AniCount widget gives dynamism and modernity to your projects Adobe Muse, is easy to use and configure, has a clean code that does not overload the page with repeated and unnecessary code.
- Scroll activation.
- Clean Code.
- FontAwesome Widget.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- Repeat Animation.
- and much more..
- widget AniCount.mulib
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet
- Detailed Documentation
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.