DuckSell allows you to sell your digital products on your own website and deliver them securely to your customers. You can easily sell various types of downloads. For example: pdf, ebook, program, template, photo, music, video, audio, mp3 etc.
The script automatically generates unique, secure download URL for every purchase which do not show the location of the download files on the server. For every purchase new license key is generated and it can be set to expire if required. Unlimited products and multiple products per order are supported.
Tracking cookies are seamlessly used so you can know exactly where your customers are coming from and how they interact and convert on your website. Check referrals in your reports and optimize your marketing efforts for best conversion rates.
- Simple to setup
- Easy to manage
- No software to install or learn
- Add products and you’re ready to start accepting orders
- Real-time analytics
- Use with your existing domain name
- Works in almost any currency
- Invoicing supported
- Detailed reports and export data
- Multiple users with administrator or manager roles
- Responsive and mobile friendly design
- Multiple languages supported
- With its pluggable architecture, additional functionality can be dynamically added to the application at runtime.
In order to unleash DuckSell’s full potential you will need to have
- Great digital product that you can sell
- Your own website (like this example site)
- 2checkout account – see Plugins
- Reliable smtp email service (gmail will do just fine)
- Few minutes to set up everything
- Apache web server with mod_rewrite
- MySQL database
- PHP 5.4 or above
- mysqli, PDO, pdo_mysql, mcrypt, zip, openssl, mbstring and tokenizer PHP Extensions installed. Note that all of these are enabled in PHP by default on most servers.
- Read and Write permissions for all files inside main folder.
- As of PHP 5.5, some OS distributions may require you to manually install the PHP JSON extension.
Download this test script to check your sever for system requirements.
- Download and unzip the DuckSell package if you haven’t already.
- Create a database for DuckSell on your web server, as well as a MySQL user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- Copy all files to your web server using your favorite FTP client
- Run DuckSell installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the DuckSell files.
- Follow installation instructions
- Default administrator email/password is firstname.lastname@example.org/admin123
- PHP 5.4+ with Apache2 (see requirements)
- Laravel 5.0 Framework
- Bootstrap v3 frontend
- PDO Database Driver
- SMTP or PHP mail() email adapters
- reCaptcha support
- Database-Driven Session
- Plugin system for additional functionality
These live sites are already using DuckSell to sell their digital content, check them out:
Good luck with sales!