What is FAM?
FAM is a Portfolio WordPress theme with a clean, modern and
visually pleasing design based on the original PSD by fellow Themeforest
Storm and Rain. It features a clean and well laid out blog, filterable portfolios,
and sections to create unique, one-page layouts.
Who’s it For?
FAM is great for freelance designers, small startup businesses,
or any creative agencies that need to display a strong portfolio of their work. It’s also great
if you just need a clean looking blog, or want to create single and multi-page websites.
What Does it Feature?
FAM features custom post types for your Projects and Sections.
Projects can be created and added to filterable portfolios. Sections are used to
create unique page layouts. FAM also features plenty of Theme and
Post settings so that you can customize your site exactly how you want. Plenty of
Shortcodes are also available, which are all detailed in the theme’s documentation.
FAM comes bundled with two custom widgets that enhance user experience:
- FAM Latest Posts – Display posts in a clean list with thumbnails
- FAM Projects Gallery – Display a gallery of your latest Portfolio Projects
FAM comes with a generous amount of demo content for you to use
- 50+ Predefined Sections
- 9 Homepage Variations
- 10+ Demo Projects
Full list of Features
- Fully Responsive and Modern Design
- Built with Bootstrap
- Powerful Options Panel
- One-Page or Multi-Page Layouts
- Smooth One-Page Scrolling Navigation
- 1000+ Icons courtesy of Icofont
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Different Widgetized Footer Layouts
- 2 Exclusive Custom Widgets
- Filterable Portfolio Controls
- Masonry Portfolio Layouts
- Mobile First Approach
- Retina Ready
- Slick Animation Effects
- Child Theme included
- Easy-to-Use Color Settings via the WordPress Customizer
- Loads of Demo Content
- .MO and .PO files included for easy translation
- WPML Config File included
- Documentation included
Sources & Credits
All images on the demo site have been licensed appropriately and they
are NOT included in the download package.