Image Handler – class which makes working with images easier. I can crop and resize image, place watermark and use cache system to optimize speed. It can handle unlimited number of images in a single iteration. Easy modify class with comments and documentation. Has logging system for recording events or debugging. Compatible with any framework, can be used in any php system. Demo version included, it has comments and documents to.
You can easy crop and resize image to any dimension you need. Real uploaded image will be stored untouched so you always can manipulate with output as you wont.
Class will automatically creates cache from processed images, so you system will be work fast and will not be wasting time processing image again in each output request.
You can place watermark image above the mane image. Define size and position by your self. Again, original is saved so you can create any combinations you need.
- Multiple Images
You can process unlimited amount of images in a single request, as match as your server capable to handle.
As any PHP class this on is compatible with any PHP system as well. You can connect it to any framework, configure following documentation and start to use.
To help you monitor images actions or debug code Image Handler have logging system that will write down current events.
Also you have bunch of functions that allowing you to easily manage cache and log mechanisms.
- Easy modify
Class have good comments and logic structure, quake notice and contacts. This will allow your programmer easy to modify functionality. Please fill free to mail me.
- PHP 5.3 or Higher.
- It is processing only PNG an JPEG formats.
- Notice, lower versions will probably work but no guaranty.
- Modules for acting with images and files.
- It will handle so many files, in a single iteration, as your server can. It is not depend from script.
- 1.0 (04-19-2016)
- Initial Release
- 1.1 (04-20-2016)
- Fixed bug in images storage table building function.
- Fixed bug in cache images table building function.
- Add copyright and contacts to class comments.
- Add impotent notices to documentation.
- Updated thumb icon.