Professionally developed for mobile & touchscreen devices, Keystone is a Premium WordPress Theme for building beautiful, modern multi-purpose websites.
As you tailor Keystone suit your every need, you will find full access to your customizations with the powerful WordPress Customizer showing you real-time edits live on the front-end. You have unlimited choice when it comes to color choices, typography, as well as .mo and .po files for easy translation
At the core, Keystone is a minimalistic and modern design that allows your content to be the sole focus, and the same principles can be found throughout the theme.
Make your content King simply with our awesome Shortcodes that allow you to dress up your content for maximum user satisfaction, including elements such as a handy Progress Bar, Tabbed Content, gorgeous Icons by Font Awesome, sleek animations. No coding required – we promise!
Responsive For Mobile Devices
Designed and developed on world class lightweight responsive framework, Foundation Framework from Zurb, Keystone provides your users with the highest level of mobile device performance.
Developers will love you for the ease of customization and familiarity this framework provides making it future proof for many years to come.
- Leveraging the WordPress customizer, you can select custom settings and view the changes in real time.
- Change the sitewide colors, fonts, home page image slider, traditional or grid blog layouts, and much more!
- Light, Clean and Responsive Design
- JetPack ready. Supports Carousel, Contact Form, Infinite Scroll, and Tile Galleries
- Localized and includes .mo and .po for easy translation
- Unlimited primary color scheme choices
- Widgetized areas on the home page, header and footer
- Includes demo XML file with media
- 100% GPL
- Regular updates and professional support included.
- Sass Ready
With our in depth knowledgebase, you’ll be ready to setup and launch your site quickly:
View the documentations
Requesting support is as simple as sending a message. Make your way over to the support tab to get things rolling:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets