The mobile primary jaw crushers are characterised by their uncompromising design and sturdiness. The outstanding overall performance of the machines results from the harmonious interplay of all components. In this way, the series of machine provide a variety of innovative solutions with regard to efficiency, availability, versatility and, last but not least, the quality of the end product.
Applications: Primary crusher in mining, quarry, mixing and batching plant, road and building construction, highway, railway and subway, and water conservancy.
1. It adopts ship form steel structure and low vehicle chassis with light weight. The volume is controlled reasonably. Hidden style traction frame is easy to be packed up and put up. The transportation turning radius is very small.
2. Feeding guard is lifted by hydraulic pressure, easy to be loaded and unloaded, conveniently and reliably to be fixed.
3. Feeding guard adopts hierarchical type with two layers structure which provides prerequisites for widening.
4. The vehicle control cabinet is equipped with high-tech LCD touch screen and PLC control system. LCD touch screen with man-machine dialogue function makes it possess the functions of key start, misuse tips and protection, electrical control operations, fault and safe tips. It is convenient, efficient and secure.
5. Grizzly bars of the feeder is capable to separate out the small-sized material as the wastes. By adopting the automatic separatory hatch door, materials in the wastes hopper would flow either with the side-opening belt conveyor, or with the main materials.
6. Height of belt conveyor is adjustable. It also can be twisted and folded.
7. Landing legs adopt hydraulic lift mode which is of convenient operation and reliable performance.
8. With overall streamlined body design and metallic paint spraying, this plant is the perfect combination of mechanics and aesthetics
10 t/h line grinding steel slag in Ukraine
Materials: Steel slag
6TPH limestone grinding line in Vietnam
Pebble crusher for road building
5 t/h line grinding limestone in Mexico